You want your grass to be green, not your clothes, carpet, or furniture. Grass stains are very common especially during spring and summer months when family, friends, and pets track grass clippings in on shoes, clothing, and paws. So when the inevitable happens, and something gets a grass stain, what do you do? You check out how to remove grass stains below.
Grass Stain Removal
Grass stains can be especially difficult to remove and can often leave lingering allergens behind. To get the best results possible, follow our step-by-step guide below and use our Spotting Solutions.
Tannin, acids, oils, chlorophyll.
Green and or/brown smudges.
1. Apply amyl acetate if available to remove chlorophyll, blot.
2. Apply enzyme detergent, blot.
3. Rinse with water, blot.
4. Apply ammonia solution, blot.
5. Apply vinegar solution, blot.
6. Rinse with water, blot until dry.
7. If stain remains, bleaching (or professional stripping) may be necessary.