Cholocate is a delicious treat that we all enjoy from time to time. The only problem with chocolate is that it can create quite a mess on your hands, clothing, upholstery and worst of all carpet. We understand how difficult it can be to get out chocolate stains from your carpet and that is why we have created a process to give you the best chance of success. Here’s our guide on how to remove chocolate stains.
How to Remove Chocolate Stains
Chocolate can be especially troublesome to remove and can often leave lingering spots throughout your home. To get the best results possible, follow our step-by-step process below and use our Spotting Solutions.
Oil, grease, cocoa, butter, coloring, sugar, milk.
Brown with an irregular edge, absorbed and built up.
1. Scape off as much as possible with a spatula or dull knife.
2. Apply cool detergent solution, blot.
3. Apply ammonia solution, blot.
4. Apply vinegar solution, blot.
5. Apply enzyme detergent, blot.
6. Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.